Fixed Income Capabilities
Unlocking potential in the world’s fixed income markets.
Faced with unpredictable markets, a growth in asset correlation and a wider choice of assets than ever before, the industry’s established benchmarks and strategies are coming up short. Seems like now’s the right time to consider who can deliver a viable alternative.
These days, achieving fixed income diversification means harnessing the local insight that only comes from having an established presence across major world markets. Our fixed income specialists work collaboratively across three continents, sharing expertise across a single platform, whilst enjoying the autonomy that helps them deliver the investment outcomes clients seek.
Our multidisciplinary in-house research helps identify new opportunities. And our proprietary risk management techniques mean we can tailor innovative strategies around clients' specific goals, quickly and with precision.
With over 64% of our asset base in fixed income assets, you're right to expect nothing less than world-class expertise from Aviva Investors.
In 2012 we were awarded Best Fixed Income Hedge Fund at Hedge Fund Review’s 12th Annual European Single Manager Awards 2012, based on an in depth analysis of the quality and consistency of investment returns and as well as a qualitative view of the strength of the team and the process behind the numbers
We are global fixed income specialists.
• £165.7/€198.3/$257.4 billion of fixed income asset under management
• 134 fixed income investment professionals on three continents
• 15 years; our fund managers’ and analysts’ average industry experience
• 7 years; the average time our fund managers and analysts have been at Aviva Investors
Delivering across the fixed income spectrum
• We provide long-only and absolute return strategies across the fixed income spectrum.
• The asset classes we cover include sovereign debt, corporate bonds, high yield bonds, emerging market debt, convertible bonds, currencies and as well as liquidity management
• As well as providing strategies through pooled vehicles, we also design bespoke solutions for insurance companies, pension funds, companies, governmental bodies, sovereign wealth funds, and multi-managers.
All data as at 31 December 2011
Investment Outlook for 2013
Shahid Ikram, Chief Investment Officer: "I expect the year to shape up quite differently across geographies with a reasonable economic picture in the US and Asia on the one hand, and a grimmer picture in Europe and the UK on the other hand."
For Institutional Business contact